The commitment to ongoing research and implementation of the most modern design technologies and tools forms part of our commitment to constant improvement in the agricultural and food industry.
Incatema Consulting & Engineering also carries out its activity in the food treatment, processing and transformation phases. It has also carried out more than 70 projects on cold stores, silos and storage warehouse, food processing plants, slaughterhouses and meat industries.
● Planning and strategic development
● Food processing
● Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for investment projects
● Turnkey projects on processing and transformation plants (horticulture, cereals crops, meat and fish)
● National reference laboratories for food quality control
● Engineering, control and automation
● Specialised technical assistance for food safety, health and hygiene, and quality control